Not For Profit Space Available
Are you a Not-for Profit Looking for Space?
Located in the heart of historic downtown Stratford, the UNITED CENTRE accommodates a variety of non-profit charitable and social service organizations by providing subsidized rent (depending on need), shared services and common facilities. This allows community organizations to focus their funding, energy and human resources on delivering quality programs and services to people in need. The opportunity to interact with other agencies and develop new partnerships is just one of the intangible benefits enjoyed by UNITED CENTRE tenants.
THE UNITED CENTRE OFFERS:
- Below market rent offered (depending on need)
- Various unit sizes up to 514 sq.ft.
- Utilities included
- Weekly professional cleaning services
- Secured alarmed entrance
RECEPTION & ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Friendly staffed switchboard
- Welcoming client reception/waiting area
SHARED OFFICE & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Photocopier – Shredder – Fax Machine
- IT services available at reduced cost
- Offers a quiet area for breaks
- Equipped with: fridge – microwave – dishwasher – dishes – coffee maker
- Both free & low cost metered parking is available in close proximity
- Available upon request for non-profit organizations at negotiable rates
John Wolfe, Broker of Record